More often than not, disputes are complex, convoluted and require expert assistance to successfully communicate and highlight key issues with the ultimate decision makers.
With a team highly experienced as expert witnesses, together with solid knowledge of commercial, planning and scheduling, project management and technical analysis, we cover all aspects of dispute management as a result of challenges that arise during your construction project.
However, preventing disputes from coming to a head in the first place is the key to a smooth-running project. Our dispute avoidance service aims to resolve challenges before they have the chance to escalate into formal dispute proceedings.
What we do
- Pre-contract time management, clause and specification advice.
- Extension of time (EOT) claims advice.
- Delay, disruption, mitigation and acceleration claims analysis.
- Acting as expert witness, testimony, supply of independent expert reports.
- Contractual claims management.
- Comprehensive dispute avoidance advice, evaluations and recommendations.
- Intricate forensic analysis of project documents and evidence.
- Independent contractual claims support and advice.